AEN takes seriously the privacy of our website, donors, employees and others who provide personal data to the association.
This privacy statement is applicable to all personal data shared on AEN websites as well as information submitted to the association through participation in AEN programs, applying for or holding employment with the association, being a client or providing financial support to AEN and its programs.
We process data in accordance with terms set in the Autoritatea Naționala de Supraveghere a Prelucrarii Datelor cu Caracter Personal (ANSPDCP), to which our organization has been mandated to comply. Asociatia Educatia Neoumaniste is the controller, as laid out by the ANSPDCP, in regard to the processing of your personal data. AEN collects only the personally identifiable data that is voluntarily provided to the association and is necessary for specific non-profit purposes. This data is kept up to date, stored securely, and protected from loss, misuse and unauthorized disclosure through the use of appropriate technical measures. User personal data is retained only for the length of time necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was obtained and in accordance with AEN’s data policy.
AEN collects personal data when an individual:
Signs Up on AEN’s Mailing List to Receive Newsletters or Program Updates
- If a person chooses to sign up for periodic updates about AEN or AEN’s programs we collect names, email addresses, phone numbers.
- We use this information to send the newsletters, program updates and text messages.
Requests a Print Copy of A Publication
- If an individual requests a print copy of a publication, AEN collects personal information, such as name, address, telephone number
- We use this information to send the requested publication.
Registers to Attend An Event or Participate in an AEN Program
- If an individual registers to attend an event or participate in an AEN program we collect information including name, email address, telephone number.
- We use this information to invite individuals to events or to participate in programs and to provide information related to upcoming events and programs.
Participates in Person at an Event or AEN Program
- AEN may collect photographic images and video footage of AEN events and programs that may contain participants personal data (including image, name, location) this data may be used to illustrate AEN’s work to donors, as case studies or to promote related AEN events.
Applies for a position with AEN or Asks to be Notified of Employment Openings
- Applicants for positions at AEN, as well as individuals who ask to be notified of openings or wish to be included in AEN’s consultant database, will be required to upload CVs and may be required to update their information in the future. The personal information included on these CVs will be collected and stored by AEN.
- AEN uses this information to either notify individuals for suitable vacancies or to consider applications for an existing vacancy.
Makes a Donation to AEN
- AEN collects personal information, including the name, address and email address of the donor.
- AEN uses this information to send the donor a receipt of the transaction as well as information necessary for tax purposes.
Sharing of personal data with third parties
AEN will not sell your personal data to third parties and will only share information if it is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you, is necessary for the representation of a legitimate interest on our part or is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation. AEN does not voluntarily share personal data provided to the association with any third party institution without the specific consent of the data subject.
To exercise all relevant rights, make queries or lodge complaints related to this policy please reach out through our email address
Updated on May 24, 2018