“Children in Permaculture” is a 3-year project funded through Erasmus+ Key Action 2: School Education. The partnership is across 5 countries: UK, Romania, Czech Republic, Slovenia, and Italy.
Asociatia Educatie Neoumanista (AEN) is one of the Romanian partners, together also with “Romania in Tranzitie”.
CiP is an innovative project of international cooperation bringing together key educators (from different schools, kindergartens, practices and countries) in order to cross-fertilise, share and synthesise ideas, which will strengthen the capacities of all involved.
This international exchange will develop, test, adapt and implement practices in permaculture education with children. It will:
- develop a permaculture curriculum suitable for children
- create well designed materials for educators
- collect and create an open education resource
- foster a cohesive society through learning with people from other countries and cooperation between formal and informal education settings
- share best practice and new perspectives on designing kindergartens and schools, and promote better outdoor learning experiences for children.